Canada – a name that is known to the whole world, famous for its picturesque view, the country is located in the northern region of North America with a total of 10 provinces and 3 territories covering a total area of 3.85 million square miles. The country comes to the second number in terms of total area and it’s the fourth largest country in terms of land area. The country has ranked 9th in the Human Development Index and ranks the highest when it comes to civil liberties, education, economic freedom and quality of life.
Interesting facts about Canada
- Canada is the world’s most educated country, more than half of the residents hold a college degree.
- The lakes in Canada are famous for their beauty and if facts to be believed Canada has more number of lakes as compared to the total lakes in half of the world.
- The country has the largest coastline in the world.
- The largest street in the world is in Canada which is the Yonge Street.
- The third largest country with oil reserves.
- Canada comprises of 6 different time zones.
- It’s the advanced nation that has a very strong economy.
There are a lot more interesting facts the beautiful country, that is the reason most of the people across the globe are willing to be a part of this country. Canada can be a good choice if you are planning for a location and in order to do so, you need to apply the visitor visa for Canada.
Basic requirements to apply for a visitor visa for Canada
- One has to have a valid passport.
- You should be in good health to travel to the country.
- During the interview with the visa officer, you should be able to convince them that you will return to the home country before the visa expires.
- You should have enough assets in the home country that you can keep them as the incentive to be served before you come back.
- A good moral character is a must have.
- Sufficient funds in your account to support your life in Canada during your visit.
- You may also require a medical examination and a letter of invitation.
People do have this question that what is the duration for which the visit visa for Canada is valid, generally the visit visa is valid for a time span of 6 months from the day you entered Canada. The authorizing officer will mark the day of your departure on your passport hence, you will have to leave the country on that day or before that date. Although, you can apply for the extension at least 30 days before the end of your stay. Children under the age of 18 must travel with their parents or guardians with appropriate documents to meet the requirements of the border service officer. You can plan to visit the alluring country and enjoy the beauty of the different places in the different cities of country. Also, if your stay is approved by the border service officer then you can visit any state or territory that comes under Canada.